Wanted! Performing Arts School Manager
The curtain is up to candidates who wish to apply now for a new position within our award-winning Performing Arts School. This key role is focused on the strategic development of the school, engaging with a range of stakeholder and upholding quality-assured programme delivery of QQI programmes.
- Exceptionally well organised, efficient and administratively strong with a minimum of 3 years’ experience having worked in a similar environment.
- Leader of a team of staff, tutors, learners and volunteers
- An excellent communicator; written, verbal and strong IT skills are essential
- Have experience in theatre and performing arts.
- At an advantage if you have prior experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- Willing to work in a fast paced, environment with weekly deadlines.
If this sounds like you, confidential inquiries and role descriptor are available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of all applications is:
5 pm on Wednesday 23rd October 2019
The post commences January 2020
Blue Teapot Theatre Company is an equal opportunities employer